Live Session: Watercolor Floral Border
Are you ready for a moment of creative relaxation?
Join our relaxing watercolor session and paint a Watercolor Floral Border. All experience levels are welcome, so don't worry if you just started out. We're taking it step-by-step in an easy way!
Our live sessions are being hosted through Zoom for 45 minutes that you will receive the meeting link after purchase.
Even if you have a busy schedule, give yourself these 45 minutes to completely relax and indulge in a creative activity. After the live session, a recording will be available for a week.
What materials do you need?
- Watercolor paper
- A size 8 round brush and size 0 round brush
- Watercolor paints: light green, red (warm tone) and yellow (warm tone)
- 2 jars of water
- A paper towel
- Masking tape
- Optional: hairdryer
Don't have all the materials? Purchase a complete watercolor starter kit here.
- Monday, September 20th, 8:00pm - 8:45pm CEST (Amsterdam, NL)
- Monday, September 20th, 11:00am - 11:45am PDT (San Francisco, US)
- Monday, September 20th, 2:00pm - 2:45pm EDT (New York, US)
- Monday September 20th, 7:00pm - 7:45pm BST (London, UK)
Check WorldTimeBuddy if your timezone is not listed.
You can purchase our live sessions separately to get to know Unwindle in an accessible way. All live sessions are included if you become an Unwindle member (click here for the monthly membership or here for the annual membership).