Live Session: Watercolor Christmas Wreath
Are you ready for a moment of creative relaxation?
Join this live winter watercolor session and paint a Christmas wreath with us. All painting experience levels are welcome; don't worry if you just started out. We'll create this painting step-by-step in an easy way.
This live session is being hosted through Zoom for 45 minutes that you will receive the meeting link after purchase.
Even if you have a busy schedule, give yourself these 45 minutes to completely relax and indulge in a creative activity. After the live session, a recording will be available for a week.
What materials do you need:
- Watercolor paper
- A size 8 round brush and size 0 round brush
- Watercolor paints: light green, darker green, red (cool tone) and brown
- 2 jars of water
- A paper towel
- Masking tape
- Optional: hair dryer
Don't have all the materials? Purchase a complete watercolor starter kit here.
- Thursday, December 16, 8:00pm - 8:45pm CEST (Amsterdam, NL)
- Thursday, December 16, 11:00am - 11:45am PDT (San Francisco, US)
- Thursday, December 16, 2:00pm - 2:45pm EDT (Toronto, CA)
- Thursday, December 16, 7:00pm - 7:45pm BST (London, UK)
Check WorldTimeBuddy if your timezone is not listed.
You can purchase our live sessions separately to get to know Unwindle in an accessible way. All live sessions are included if you become an Unwindle member (click here for the monthly membership or here for the annual membership).