Live Session: Tulips
Are you ready for a moment of creative relaxation?
Create these beautiful tulips while practising paint and brush control. Within only an hour you will be able to paint these lovely tulips yourself. We'll guide you through the process, step-by-step.
All experience levels are welcome, don't worry if you're just starting out, we're taking it step-by-step in a relaxing way!
Our live sessions are being hosted through Google Meet for 60 minutes that you will receive the meeting link after purchase.
Even if you have a busy schedule, give yourself these 45 minutes to completely relax and indulge in a creative activity. After the live session, a recording will be available for a week.
What materials do you need?
- Watercolor paper
- A size 8 round brush
- Watercolor paints (Naples yellow, magenta, vermillion red, light green and olive green)
- 2 jars of water
- A paper towel
- Masking tape
- Optional: hair dryer
- Sunday, June 26, 8:00pm - 8:45pm CEST (Amsterdam, NL)
- Sunday, June 26, 11:00am - 11:45am PDT (San Francisco, US)
- Sunday, June 26, 2:00pm - 2:45pm EDT (New York, US)
- Sunday, June 26, 7:00pm - 7:45pm BST (London, UK)
You can purchase our live sessions separately to get to know Unwindle in an accessible way. All live sessions are included if you become an Unwindle member (click here for the monthly membership or here for the annual membership).