Live Session: Spring Wreath
Are you ready for a moment of creative relaxation?
Create a beautiful spring wreath during our watercolor live session. You will learn how to create contrast and we will practice brush control. Trust the process; it may not look like it at the beginning of the painting process, but you will end up with a beautiful painting of a spring wreath.
All experience levels are welcome, don't worry if you're just starting out, we're taking it step-by-step in a relaxing way!
Our live sessions are being hosted through Google Meet for 45 minutes that you will receive the meeting link after purchase.
Even if you have a busy schedule, give yourself these 45 minutes to completely relax and indulge in a creative activity. After the live session, a recording will be available for a week.
What materials do you need?
- Watercolor paper
- A size 8 round brush and a size 0 round brush
- Watercolor paints (deep sap green, lemon yellow, olive green and magenta)
- 2 jars of water
- A paper towel
- Round shaped object (for example tape roll)
- Optional: hair dryer
- Sunday, May 29, 8:00pm - 8:45pm CEST (Amsterdam, NL)
- Sunday, May 29, 11:00am - 11:45am PDT (San Francisco, US)
- Sunday, May 29, 2:00pm - 2:45pm EDT (New York, US)
- Sunday, May 29, 7:00pm - 7:45pm BST (London, UK)
You can purchase our live sessions separately to get to know Unwindle in an accessible way. All live sessions are included if you become an Unwindle member (click here for the monthly membership or here for the annual membership).